Siren SeaSA Subscription Policy
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS CAREFULLY. SIGNING UP MEANS THAT YOU FULLY AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
• Siren SeaSA delivers year-round. When you sign up, you will pay a deposit of four, eight, or twelve distributions plus a $15 new membership fee. You Farmigo account will be debited as you receive shares. You will receive an email confirmation of your sign-up and an email renewal notice when your account balance reaches zero.
•Your subscription does not automatically cancel when your account reaches a zero balance. Please let us know if you would like to cancel when you receive a renewal reminder email. Cancelations must be processed by Siren staff and cannot be completed by logging into your Farmigo account.
• You may put your share on vacation hold when necessary by logging into your Farmigo account here. Please note that the weekly deadline for vacation hold is 3 days prior to your delivery day.
• Please bring a cooler or insulated bag to carry your seafood share. We will maintain your seafood shares at the proper temperature during fishing, processing, delivery and distribution. We are not responsible for what happens to your share after you pick it up from your delivery site. Seafood needs to be kept cold, so plan your post pick-up schedule accordingly.
• If you cannot make your scheduled pick up, please get someone to pick up your share. Any unclaimed shares after the sites pick-up deadline will become property of the distribution site. Some of our drops are home drops, please do not try to make special pick-up arrangements. It is important that we respect the deadlines and let our site hosts get on with their days.
• If some one is picking up your share, make sure they know which name to give or look for when they pick up.
• If for whatever reason you miss your scheduled pick up, we cannot make up that missed share.
Missed deliveries on our part
If a delivery is canceled because of hazardous weather conditions or other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified by email. We can only compensate you for a missed share if we are at fault for the missed delivery. We will generally be able to substitute another fresh, local, sustainable seafood option if our first choice is not available.