1) Market Squid, Monterey (Tuesday & Wednesday members)
Fresh whole market squid from Monterey landed by F/V Sea Wave. Each squid is 3-5 inches in length. If you’ve never cleaned squid before you can see what that process looks like here. They ARE labor intensive and messy, but this will be the best squid you’ve ever eaten.
2) Black Cod, Fort Bragg (Tuesday members)
3) White Sea Bass, Ventura (Wednesday & Thursday members)
Fresh skin-on white sea bass fillet. Landed in Ventura, CA by Cpt. Rob Foster of FV Bounty Hunter.
4) California King Salmon, Bodega Bay
5) California Halibut (Friday & Saturday members)
6) Miyagi Oysters, Pt. Reyes
7) Blackgill Rockfish, Bodega Bay
Hook-and-line caught on the F/V Spellbound and landed in Bodega Bay.